SAFETY AND HYGIENE
on our events 2021
Dear E.O.F.T. Attendees,
We are so excited to soon be able to welcome you again to our events!
We have been working behind the scenes with local authorities for the past several month and are pleased to report that we have outlined a plan that will allow us to safely resume a modified version of our event schedule. The upshot is that all attendees must review in advance and comply with the safety and hygiene rules. Observing these rules will ensure that everyone has a relaxed and enjoyable experience at the event.
We place the greatest importance on protecting your health and, at the same time, strive to offer you the best possible experience given these difficult times. We look forward to welcoming you again soon at one of our events. Following is a summary of all pertinent information.
Your E.O.F.T. Team
1. Purchasing a ticket
To reduce physical contact, we recommend that you buy tickets online via our website at www.eoft.eu.
Tickets can also be purchased at local retailers and at the box office (only on the day of the event). Please note that you may experience waiting in long queues when buying tickets at the box office!
2. Contact tracing
In order to trace a possible chain of infection, we are required to record the contact details of all event attendees.
- The ticket holder and the actual event attendee must be the same!
- The contact data can be updated online at any time in advance using the QR code on the ticket.
- The data provided will be used exclusively for tracing purposes and either submitted to the public health department, if necessary, or deleted after a specified period of time.
- Persons who refuse to give their contact details may be excluded from the event.
Of course, we want to avoid queues and crowds at the entrance. Please note the following:
- Tickets no longer have to be exchanged at the box office.
- Wherever possible we will open the hall 60 minutes before the start of the event.
- The event is accessible via a contactless ticket scan. The scan checks whether your ticket is valid and whether the contact details that have been stored match you. Please have your photo ID ready.
What do you have to do...
- if you have a ticket with your name on it?
Great! Please go to the entrance and have your photo ID ready so we can confirm it is you. You do not have to register again at the event; this happens automatically via your ticket scan at the entrance.
- if you have a ticket with someones other name on it?
No problem, you can update the contact details for tickets yourself at any time until the start of the event. To do this, please scan the QR code on the ticket or click on it in the ticket-PDF and enter your current contact details in the online form. Please only go to the entrance afterwards and have the ticket ready together with your photo ID so that we can confirm it is you.
- if you have a ticket without a name on it (e.g., one bought at a retailer or the box office)?
You must provide your contact details digitally, if you have not already done so. To do this, please scan the QR code on the ticket and enter your current contact details in the online form. Please only go to the entrance afterwards and have the ticket ready together with your photo ID so that we can confirm it is you.
4. Occupancy rate of the venue
We are currently planning with an occupancy rate of the venue of 50%. Depending on the pandemic at the time of the event, this value may be adjusted.
We currently plan an intermission between the two halves of the program. To ensure a safe process and depending on the pandemic at the date of the event, it may happen that we skip the intermission.
6. Mandatory mask/mouth-nose cover
Employees and attendees are required to wear masks throughout the building, including when entering and leaving the auditorium and when using the restrooms. You may remove your mask only while sitting in your seat inside the auditorium.
Please also keep the required minimum distance of 1.5 meters at all times (see more below).
7. Disinfectant dispensers
There will be several disinfectant dispensers available for your use.
8. Physical distancing
Please observe the physical distancing requirement of 1.5 meters. In order to also ensure this inside the auditorium, we have reduced the number of available seats.
At the moment, we cannot guarantee adjacent seating.
9. Hygiene rules of the location
Please observe each location's standard rules of hygiene, which are posted onsite.
10. Intensive cleaning
At each location, there is an intensive cleaning schedule in place specific to the latest regulations.
11. Excluded persons
Persons excluded from attending and participating in our events include anyone who:
- refuses to give their contact details
- knowingly had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient within the last 14 days
- shows unspecific general symptoms or respiratory symptoms of any severity
June 10, 2021